Can you believe it’s already the second half of 2017? Where did the first half go?
This means 2018 is right around the corner, and that the U.S. Government Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI) compliance deadline is looming. (The deadline may be extended to 2020 – but this has not yet been finalized.)
The recently released DCOI Report Card, indicates federal data centers are making steady progress toward reaching the DCOI goals, but there is room still for improvement.
The good news is there is still time to achieve – with the right solutions partner – DCOI’s three main goals:
- Data Center Optimization
- Cost Savings and Avoidance
- Closing Data Centers
Up your DCOI game and sign up for an informative webinar on DCOI compliance – led by data center industry thought leaders, IDC research directors, Shawn McCarthy and Jennifer Cooke.
Learn how to…
- Get up to speed on the DCOI “state of the union” and latest developments
- Determine ways to set baselines, measure, and configure changes in power consumption and server usage
- Leverage best-in-class DCIM tools that help CIOs and data center managers make critical decisions to achieve DCOI compliance
- Discover ideas on how to “Right-size” your physical infrastructure
- Uncover key strategies to optimize available physical data center resources for continual compliance
Date: Thursday, July 27th
Time: 7:00 AM Pacific | 10:00 AM Eastern
Register Here today!
The post Not to be Missed Webinar – Sign Up Today for: Building Your Tool Kit for DCOI Compliance appeared first on Nlyte.
About the Author
http://www.nlyte.com/More Content by Mark Gaydos